Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Quick Update

It's getting to cold to continue wetsanding the hull. I still have the starboard side to sand, buff and polish; the port side needs to be polished.

Next projects:

1) Removing the bottom paint, I'm doing this the hard way...with a scrapper. No matter how cold it gets I can still get the job done.

2) Finish fairing the hull liner, prime and paint. I'll see if a heater can bring the internal temperature of the boat high enough to paint. If not I'll have to wait until spring.

3) Rebuild the rudder

4) Finish the wood work

5) Cushions to be recovered

1 comment:

Sorta said...

Hi Jason,
quite the winter project & a nice job on the paint despite what you say. Awlgrip is GREAT for polishing for sure. And this is the same colour as Buffy!!
You mentioned needing a rudder so you should check out what I do for a living at www.philsfoils.com. I know your brother through skiff sailing at NSC.
cheers,
Sorta